CPESSEC organises a wide
variety of projects. Here you find a short
description of our projectss.
Benchmarking Employment Services Contribution to the Implementation of the Youth Guarantee Project type: Services Project Budget: 347,096 euros. Project location: Inter-regional Project Status: Started Project Source of Funding: Progress Pares Project Donor: EU Implementing partner: Ministry of Labour and social Policy Of Italy, Hungarian national Labour Office, Pole Emploi, NES Serbia
[03-11-2014 - 31-03-2016] (Serbia)
Short description: The PARES initiative was set up with the aim to enhance cooperation and partnership between employment service providers in orther to boost the efficiency and efficacy of human resource allocation processes within European countries.
Objective of the project is to provide reliable performance indicators capable of structuring meaningful cross-country comparisons regarding PES contributions to the implementation of Youth Guarantee schemes in three member states and Serbia. Regarding the specific objectives of the study, five specific goals have been delineated:
1. Clearly identified PES fields of activity with regard to the implementation of the YG in diferent EU countries and establish a set of performance indicators that allow for meaningful cross-country comparations
2. Observe and compare the recourse PES in different countries make to fonns of partnership with other public, private and third-sector bodies for the purposes of YG implementation
3. Collect and analyse qualitative and quantitative data with a view to establishing success factors or determinants of bad performance
4. Drawing lessons and finding best practice which are both tailored to the specific conditions of the participating nations and which could aesily be generalised into broad policu partners
5. Disseminating results and foster mutual learning
Achieved results: The expected results will be contained in the Final Report and will be mainly represented by the good practices gathering the lessons and findings on success factors or determinants tuning the way YG is implemented in countries involvedwith the aim to implement effective and cost-efficient measures to fight youth unemployment.