-Increase of self-esteem and self-efficiency of less employable clients in the process of job seeking;
-Development of attitudes about personal responsibility of clients in the process of job seeking;
-Increase of intensity and perseverance of clients in job seeking;
-Psychological strengthening of the clients and their preparation for inclusion in other NES active measures;
1. Preparation for realisation of the training courses: selection of training participants and formation of groups.
2. Two-day realisation of the training, which comprises the following:
- Presentation of own skills and competences
- Rectification of employment barriers
- Skills of finding vacancies
- Job interview.
Status: [N] Not completed
Result: Increase of the motivation for active job seeking for the clients with risk of long-term unemployment or the persons who are already long-term unemployed.